Updated Jul 9, 2013 - 9:31 am
Could purple be a prominent Suns color after all?
While the transition to a more prominent black and orange color scheme was not all that surprising given the court makeover US Airways Center underwent last season, there were plenty of people around the Valley who were confused by the organization's attempt to move away from the color purple -- a staple since the 1968-69 expansion season.
As it turns out, though, purple might not be scrapped from the team's new-look attire.
Monday, the Suns tweeted out a picture of first-round pick Alex Len, who while ripping off his dress shirt, appears to be revealing one of the team's new jerseys.
The prominent color: purple.
Crisis averted? We'll see.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.