Updated Jul 9, 2013 - 9:31 am
Could purple be a prominent Suns color after all?
While the transition to a more prominent black and orange color scheme was not all that surprising given the court makeover US Airways Center underwent last season, there were plenty of people around the Valley who were confused by the organization's attempt to move away from the color purple -- a staple since the 1968-69 expansion season.
As it turns out, though, purple might not be scrapped from the team's new-look attire.
Monday, the Suns tweeted out a picture of first-round pick Alex Len, who while ripping off his dress shirt, appears to be revealing one of the team's new jerseys.
The prominent color: purple.
Crisis averted? We'll see.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org