Updated Jul 9, 2013 - 9:31 am
Could purple be a prominent Suns color after all?
While the transition to a more prominent black and orange color scheme was not all that surprising given the court makeover US Airways Center underwent last season, there were plenty of people around the Valley who were confused by the organization's attempt to move away from the color purple -- a staple since the 1968-69 expansion season.
As it turns out, though, purple might not be scrapped from the team's new-look attire.
Monday, the Suns tweeted out a picture of first-round pick Alex Len, who while ripping off his dress shirt, appears to be revealing one of the team's new jerseys.
The prominent color: purple.
Crisis averted? We'll see.
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Suns analyst: Team would benefit from veteran experience, clutch performer
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?