Top Stories (Mobile)
Today's Games - Next 7 Days
- 5:00 pm - Rattlers @ Gladiators | TV - ESPN
- 5:10 pm - Padres @ Diamondbacks | Radio - Arizona Sports 98.7 FM | TV - FOX Sports Arizona
Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injuryThe Arizona Cardinals have lost several key pieces to their defense from last season -- most recently, defensive end Darnell Dockett to an ACL...
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Reunited with Bruce Arians, Arizona Cardinals tackle Max Starks looking forward to new challenges
As the Phoenix Suns-Eric Bledsoe contract standoff continues, reports have surfaced that the Suns are actively exploring trade options for the restricted free agent. With the NBA season just two months...
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
PHOENIX — Some extra rest seemed to be just what Josh Collmenter needed. Collmenter came two outs away from a complete game, holding the San Diego Padres without an earned run on four hits over 8 1-3...
- Dose of Venom: Collmenter dazzles in D-backs' win over Padres
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
It may have been a quiet summer in Coyote-land and camp still might be a couple of weeks away but the Coyotes do have a "win" in August.
- Glendale arena shifts name from Jobing.com to Gila River Arena
- Arizona Coyotes sign first-round pick Brendan Perlini
- Arizona Coyotes sign Brandon McMillan and Jordan Szwarz
- Arizona Coyotes re-sign David Moss to one-year deal
- Training camp dates set for Arizona Coyotes
With its first football game of 2014 set for Thursday at Sun Devil Stadium, Arizona State announced the creation of an innovative way to say thank you to those who have served our country. On Friday,...
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson signs with Australian team
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
The Arizona Wildcats have scheduled a home-and-home series with UConn. The first game between the schools will be during the 2017-18 season in Tucson. The following season, the game will be played...
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- Arizona Wildcats get new basketball uniforms
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Arizona basketball faces Missouri to open Maui Invitational
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Dose: Collmenter heads D-backs' win over Padres
- Report: Phoenix Suns pursue Blesdoe-Love trade
- ASU creates 'Honor Row' for military members
- Notes from the Nest: Friday, Aug. 22
- Cards' LB Foote: D can overcome Dockett injury
- Cards' tackle Starks glad to be back with Arians
- Haboob: Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Mercury's Brondello, Griner earn WNBA awards
- The Pulse: Most say Cards' Feely should go
- Cards' Bucannon works on keeping hits clean
Vince Marotta ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
Tuesday, Aug 19, 6:13 pm
Dave Burns It's scary to think about what the loss of Darnell Dockett means to the Arizona Cardinals
Tuesday, Aug 19, 12:32 pm
Character Counts Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
Tuesday, Aug 19, 12:06 pm
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
Arizona Super Bowl Countdown
Arizona Sports Social