Updated Jun 26, 2013 - 2:42 pm
It's official: Phoenix Suns release new logos
Two of the logos, the familiar 'PHX' bird logo and the revamped wordmark were technically revealed last season when the team redesigned their playing floor at US Airways Center.
But the primary logo, the box sunburst look that has been a symbol of the team in some form since its inception in 1968, looks a little different. That design doesn't feature any purple, a decision that could draw criticism from fans.
A fourth logo, a stylized 'S' logo with an intertwined sunburst was also introduced.
On their official website, the team also leaked a portion of a uniform redesign. About a quarter of a purple jersey appears with the 'S' logo above the nameplate. The Suns are expected to unveil their new uniforms in September.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.