Updated Jun 12, 2013 - 8:38 am
Report: Phoenix Suns adding Roy Rogers to coaching staff
Tuesday, Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro reported that the team will be adding Mark West and Jerry Sichting as assistant coaches.
According to USA Today NBA Insider Sam Amick, the Suns plan to also add assistant coach Roy Rogers to Jeff Hornacek's staff.
Over the past two seasons, Rogers has served as an assistant under Doc Rivers (2011-12) in Boston and Lawrence Frank in Detroit (2012-13).
Before his short stints with the Celtics and Pistons, Rogers worked as an assistant on Frank's staff with the New Jersey Nets (2008-2010).
Rogers also played four seasons in the league with the Vancouver Grizzlies, Boston Celtics, Toronto Raptors and Denver Nuggets from 1996-2000. He was drafted 22nd overall out of Alabama in the 1996 NBA Draft.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.