Updated Jun 12, 2013 - 8:38 am
Report: Phoenix Suns adding Roy Rogers to coaching staff
Tuesday, Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro reported that the team will be adding Mark West and Jerry Sichting as assistant coaches.
According to USA Today NBA Insider Sam Amick, the Suns plan to also add assistant coach Roy Rogers to Jeff Hornacek's staff.
Over the past two seasons, Rogers has served as an assistant under Doc Rivers (2011-12) in Boston and Lawrence Frank in Detroit (2012-13).
Before his short stints with the Celtics and Pistons, Rogers worked as an assistant on Frank's staff with the New Jersey Nets (2008-2010).
Rogers also played four seasons in the league with the Vancouver Grizzlies, Boston Celtics, Toronto Raptors and Denver Nuggets from 1996-2000. He was drafted 22nd overall out of Alabama in the 1996 NBA Draft.
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.