Updated Feb 19, 2013 - 2:45 pm
Report: Josh Smith to Suns for Gortat 'unlikely'
Now what the Suns would have to part with to land the 27-year-old remains to be seen, but ESPN NBA insider Chris Broussard says one idea is unlikely.
U never say never but source close to situation says Josh Smith to Phx 4 Gortat-headlined package is unlikely— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) February 19, 2013
Gortat has been rumored to be on the block and he does hold some value, so it's understandable that any deal for Smith may include the 29-year-old center. However, if the Hawks are looking for more -- including some of Phoenix's coveted and tightly-protected draft picks -- they may have to go looking for a deal elsewhere.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 3Coach says the Suns know who they are, so who are they?