Top Stories (Mobile)
Today's Games - Next 7 Days
- No Games Today
One of the first things that general manager Steve Keim talked about when identifying the Arizona Cardinals' team needs heading into the offseason was getting younger, longer and more athletic on the defensive...
- NFL.com's Brandt: Jonathan Cooper poised for a big 2014
- Hopefully Zach Mettenberger didn't look too good
- Report: Detroit Lions tried to trade for Patrick Peterson in 2011 draft
- NFL Draft '14: Bruce Ellington scouting report
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
With dreams of reaching the postseason officially in their rear-view mirror, the Phoenix Suns were content to play for pride Wednesday against the Sacramento Kings. In an effort to given plenty of...
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Gordon, Johnson declare for NBA draft
The numbers speak for themselves. Through 18 games, the Arizona Diamondbacks are 4-14 overall with a 1-11 record at home, including an 0-6 mark on their most recent homestand -- one in which they got...
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Mets complete sweep of Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks are no easy fix, but who should get the chance?
- Debut in the books, Mike Bolsinger prepares for first start
- Arizona Diamondbacks to wear special throwback jersey against Chicago Cubs
I hate writing this piece. Not only because this means the Phoenix Coyotes' season is done for the year, but writing it for the second time in a row in mid-April makes it all the more painful. ...
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners
- Coyotes poised to hit the reset button after losing identity
While it's anyone's guess as to how the Arizona State men's basketball team will look when it takes the floor in 2014-15 given the departures of Brandon Kearney, Caelen Robinson, Egor Koulechov, Jahii...
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
Aaron Gordon has played his last game as an Arizona Wildcat, as the forward announced Tuesday he will forgo his three remaining seasons of NCAA eligibility to enter June's NBA draft. Gordon is a projected...
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Goodwin, Suns top Kings in finale | BTN
- D-backs swept by NY; lose sixth straight | BTN
- Sendek unveils 'more difficult' 2014-15 schedule
- Suns GM: 'We'd like to have' Frye back
- OTI: Looking back at the 2013-14 Coyotes
- Towers: On-field product is my responsibility
- Suns' Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm
- GM on pitching: 'I've never seen anything like it'
- Agent: 'Archie Bradley warrants that opportunity'
- Melrose surprised Coyotes not in playoffs
Off the Ice Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
18 hours, 51 minutes ago.
John Gambadoro Diamondbacks are no easy fix, but who should get the chance?
16 hours, 20 minutes ago.
Happening Now in Arizona Sports
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday April 16Shaq singing or Wolf? Which is worse?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
Arizona Super Bowl Countdown
Arizona Sports Social