Top Stories (Mobile)
Today's Games - Next 7 Days
- 6:40 pm - Rockies @ Diamondbacks | Radio - Arizona Sports 98.7 FM | TV - FOX Sports Arizona
- 7:00 pm - Lynx @ Mercury | TV - FOX Sports Arizona Plus
- 7:30 pm - University of Nevada-Las Vegas @ Univ. of Arizona | TV - ESPN
With the two teams set to face one another in the opener of the 2014 regular season in just 11 days time, the Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers were not willing to show much in both teams' final...
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa has agreed to a deal with the Golden State Warriors for the upcoming season, according to a story on
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
The Arizona Diamondbacks have claimed outfielder Nolan Reimold off waivers from the Toronto Blue Jays, the team announced Thursday. A corresponding move will be made Friday. The 30-year-old Reimold...
- D-backs trade of Martin Prado to Yankees nearly didn't happen
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers complete two-game sweep of D-backs behind strong performances from Kershaw, Kemp
- Kershaw stymies D-backs as Dodgers sweep two-game set: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
It may have been a quiet summer in Coyote-land and camp still might be a couple of weeks away but the Coyotes do have a "win" in August.
- Glendale arena shifts name from Jobing.com to Gila River Arena
- Arizona Coyotes sign first-round pick Brendan Perlini
- Arizona Coyotes sign Brandon McMillan and Jordan Szwarz
- Arizona Coyotes re-sign David Moss to one-year deal
- Training camp dates set for Arizona Coyotes
TEMPE, Ariz. -- What can you say? The 2014 season opener went pretty much according to plan for the 19th-ranked Arizona State Sun Devils. Translation: ASU's "Big Three" of quarterback Taylor...
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice stars for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Lionel Hollins honored by ASU jersey retirement
With a heralded group of quarterbacks in the mix for the starting job, the Arizona Wildcats decided to go with the freshman -- at least for now. On Monday, third-year head coach Rich Rodriguez announced...
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- ESPN writer: Wildcats may lack 'go-to' scorer in 2014-15
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- Arizona Wildcats schedule home-and-home series with UConn
- ASU takes care of business in 2014 opener: BTN
- Novak's four field goals lifts Bolts over Cardinals
- Report: Cards negotiating contract with Harrison
- D-backs claim OF Nolan Reimold off waivers
- NFL.com predicts Cards will win some awards
- UA vs. UNLV preview: Cats to debut freshman QB
- Lynx, Mercury set for rematch in West finals
- D-backs trade of Prado nearly didn't happen
- NFL increases penalties for domestic violence
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
Character Counts Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
Wednesday, Aug 27, 2:55 pm
Adam Green Arizona Cardinals look to get something out of preseason loss to Cincinnati Bengals
Sunday, Aug 24, 10:43 pm
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
Arizona Super Bowl Countdown
Arizona Sports Social