Top Stories (Mobile)
Today's Games - Next 7 Days
- 7:00 pm - Lynx @ Mercury | TV - NBATV
- 7:10 pm - Diamondbacks @ Padres | Radio - Arizona Sports 98.7 FM | TV - FOX Sports Arizona
Like every team in the National Football League, the Arizona Cardinals' roster is down to the league-mandated 53 players. The number 53 will be constant during the season. However, the names that make...
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
Another day, another great performance for Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic in the 2014 FIBA World Cup. The 28-year-old paced the Slovenians with 18 points on 6-of-8 shooting to go along with a team-high...
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
SAN DIEGO — Cory Spangenberg had a two-run single for his first big league hit and Tyson Ross pitched six strong innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 3-1 victory against the Arizona Diamondbacks on...
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
It may have been a quiet summer in Coyote-land and camp still might be a couple of weeks away but the Coyotes do have a "win" in August.
- Glendale arena shifts name from Jobing.com to Gila River Arena
- Arizona Coyotes sign first-round pick Brendan Perlini
- Arizona Coyotes sign Brandon McMillan and Jordan Szwarz
- Arizona Coyotes re-sign David Moss to one-year deal
- Training camp dates set for Arizona Coyotes
TEMPE, Ariz. — Despite his small-program background, Todd Graham is not a proponent of facing schools from college football's lower ranks now that he's at Arizona State. Win and, well, you were supposed...
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
Deadline Saturday came and went in the National Football League, and unfortunately very few local products survived their respective team's final cuts. Only five players from Arizona State's Pac-12...
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- ESPN writer: Wildcats may lack 'go-to' scorer in 2014-15
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- Four Phillies pitchers combine to no-hit Braves
- FIBA World Cup roundup: Spain advances
- Former ASU RB Grice released by Chargers
- D-backs reinstate Hudson, Ross from DL
- Former ASU, UA players make NFL rosters
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Cal rebounding?
- Cardinals claim OLB Keiser, waive Walt Powell
- Arians on Mathieu: 'We'll see how he tackles'
Vince Marotta Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
Sunday, Aug 31, 7:58 pm
Character Counts J.J. Watt, Barbara Bush suit up to sack illiteracy
Sunday, Aug 31, 8:47 pm
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
Arizona Super Bowl Countdown
Arizona Sports Social