Updated Oct 26, 2012 - 10:53 am
Wildcats enter season ranked 12th in AP poll
Coming in at number 12 in the preseason 2012-13 AP poll, this is the Wildcats' highest preseason ranking since the 2006-2007 season, when they opened up the season at No. 10.
The Wildcats have entered the season nationally ranked in 22 of the last 26 seasons.
The men's basketball team opens the 2012-13 season against Charleston Southern on Sunday, Nov. 11, at 4 p.m. in McKale Center.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.