Updated May 17, 2013 - 11:15 am
Carrick Felix has impressive measurements at NBA Draft Combine
Coming off a season in which he averaged 14.6 points, 8.1 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.1 blocks per game, the Sun Devil is using the NBA Scouting Combine in Chicago as a chance to show his stuff in front of NBA decision makers.
How he fares on the court will be of the utmost important, but as far as what he can do off it -- or, rather, what he is -- Felix did pretty well.
ASU's Carrick Felix measured 6'4.75" at NBA draft combine. 6'6.25 in shoes. 3.3 body fat was lowest of everyone there.— Doug Haller (@DougHaller) May 17, 2013
Odds are Felix's niche in the NBA, at least early, will be as a high-energy player who can play some defense. And given his measurements as well as his track record, he would appear to have the ability to be exactly that.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition