Updated May 17, 2013 - 11:15 am
Carrick Felix has impressive measurements at NBA Draft Combine
Coming off a season in which he averaged 14.6 points, 8.1 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.1 blocks per game, the Sun Devil is using the NBA Scouting Combine in Chicago as a chance to show his stuff in front of NBA decision makers.
How he fares on the court will be of the utmost important, but as far as what he can do off it -- or, rather, what he is -- Felix did pretty well.
ASU's Carrick Felix measured 6'4.75" at NBA draft combine. 6'6.25 in shoes. 3.3 body fat was lowest of everyone there.— Doug Haller (@DougHaller) May 17, 2013
Odds are Felix's niche in the NBA, at least early, will be as a high-energy player who can play some defense. And given his measurements as well as his track record, he would appear to have the ability to be exactly that.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Report: ASU's Musselman a 'legitimate candidate' for South Florida job
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.