Fork Report: Carson leads Sun Devils to win over Dartmouth
Jahii Carson scored a team-high 18 points and six assists to pace Arizona State's offense on Saturday as the Devils improved to 9-2 on the season.
Carrick Felix added a double-double, 13 points and a career-high 14 rebounds, in the win. He was also instrumental in the team's late run down the stretch.
ASU outscored Dartmouth 15-3 after the Big Green cut the Devils' lead to seven points with 7:09 left to play.
Arizona State, worst in the Pac-12 in foul-shooting, continued to struggle at the line. They made just 7 of 13 shots against Dartmouth.
The Devils also had trouble with their three-point shooting, making just 2 of 14 from the behind the arc.
• ASU had 11 steals, with Felix and Carson each adding four, in Saturday's win.
• The Sun Devils out-rebounded Big Green 42-32.
• Arizona State improved to 7-0 all-time against Ivy League schools.
Arizona State will face Texas Tech on the road Saturday, December 22 at 12:00 noon MT.
- ASU lands No. 3 seed in Pac-12 tournament despite loss
- Another slow start hampers Sun Devils in OT loss to Beavers: By the Numbers
- ASU's road comeback vs. OSU falls short in OT
- ASU athletic director hopes to make 'significant improvements' to men's basketball team
- Flat start dooms Sun Devils in loss to Ducks: By the Numbers
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.