Four Arizona Wildcats football game times released
The team's season-opener at home against UNLV will be played on Fri., Aug. 29 at 7:30 p.m. The game will be aired on ESPN.
Arizona's second game, on the road at UTSA, will be on Thurs., Sept. 4 at 5:00 p.m. and broadcast on FOX Sports 1.
The Wildcats' Oct. 2 contest at Oregon will kick off at 7:30 p.m. and be broadcast on ESPN.
And perhaps most notably, the Wildcats will host Arizona State in the annual Territorial Cup on Fri., Nov. 28 at 1:30 p.m., with the game airing on FOX.
The rest of Arizona's schedule will be released throughout the season.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.