Updated Jan 3, 2014 - 9:14 am
Arizona Wildcats land top recruit Jalen Tabor
Thursday, during the Under Armor All-America Game, cornerback Jalen Tabor announced he had chosen Arizona over Alabama.
Tabor is ranked as the 15th-best prospect in the country by ESPN.com, 24th by Rivals.com, 38th by Scout.com and 53rd by 247Sports.
A 6-foot-1, 188-pound player from Friendship Collegiate Academy in Washington D.C., Tabor told the broadcast crew part of the reason for choosing Tucson was the family atmosphere provided by the football program.
Tabor is one of the highest-rated high school recruits in Wildcats' history, and is the highest-rated of Arizona's 29 commitments for 2014.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.