Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey finishes 10th in Heisman voting
Carey, who gained 1,716 rushing yards on 322 carries, scoring 17 touchdowns in 2013, managed two first-place votes, 14 second-place votes and 36 third-place votes in the ballotting, grabbing 70 total points, which came 2,135 marks shy of Winston's total.
Running backs Andre Williams, of Boston College, and Tre Mason, of Auburn, outscored Carey in the voting, as well, finish fourth and sixth, respectively, while landing 470 and 404 points.
Carey was the lone representative from the Pac-12 conference in the Heisman top 10.
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?