Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey finishes 10th in Heisman voting
Carey, who gained 1,716 rushing yards on 322 carries, scoring 17 touchdowns in 2013, managed two first-place votes, 14 second-place votes and 36 third-place votes in the ballotting, grabbing 70 total points, which came 2,135 marks shy of Winston's total.
Running backs Andre Williams, of Boston College, and Tre Mason, of Auburn, outscored Carey in the voting, as well, finish fourth and sixth, respectively, while landing 470 and 404 points.
Carey was the lone representative from the Pac-12 conference in the Heisman top 10.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.