Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey a Walter Camp Award semifinalist
Carey, who has amassed 1,221 rushing yards along with 11 touchdowns, is currently second in the nation in rushing yards per game with 152.6. He has tallied more than 100 yards on the ground in 12 straight games, and in 16 of his last 17.
Carey, who is also a Maxwell Award Semifinalist as well as a Heisman Trophy, Doak Walker Award and All-America candidate, was a consensus All-American and First-Team All-Pac-12 honoree last season.
Three finalists for the Walter Camp Player of the Year Award will be announced on Dec. 2.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.