Arizona Wildcats and NAU Lumberjacks to wear helmet decal honoring Yarnell 19
In his "Wildcat Wednesday" email, Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne revealed the teams' helmets will be adorned with a commemorative decal honoring the 19 firefighters who lost their lives battling the Yarnell fire on June 30.
"We want to thank them for their service and assure their families that their heroic acts will not be forgotten," Byrne wrote.
The game is set to kick off at 7:00 p.m.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.