Updated Apr 10, 2013 - 1:40 pm
QB Matt Scott to continue NFL visits with Denver Broncos
A quarterback with a good arm and the ability to run, he could be a good fit for many teams in the league. Having already visited with the Philadelphia Eagles, among other teams, and now appears set to chat with the Denver Broncos Thursday.
According to the Denver Post, there is a belief the former Wildcat could make his way up to the third round, where the Broncos hold the 28th pick (90th overall).
Denver would be an interesting fit, as the Broncos already have future Hall of Fame QB Peyton Manning as well as Brock Osweiler, who was a second-round pick out of Arizona State last April.
However Scott, who threw for 3,620 yards and 27 touchdowns last season, would give head coach John Fox a different set of skills at the position.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.