Updated Apr 10, 2013 - 1:40 pm
QB Matt Scott to continue NFL visits with Denver Broncos
A quarterback with a good arm and the ability to run, he could be a good fit for many teams in the league. Having already visited with the Philadelphia Eagles, among other teams, and now appears set to chat with the Denver Broncos Thursday.
According to the Denver Post, there is a belief the former Wildcat could make his way up to the third round, where the Broncos hold the 28th pick (90th overall).
Denver would be an interesting fit, as the Broncos already have future Hall of Fame QB Peyton Manning as well as Brock Osweiler, who was a second-round pick out of Arizona State last April.
However Scott, who threw for 3,620 yards and 27 touchdowns last season, would give head coach John Fox a different set of skills at the position.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Bowls feature impressive gift packages for participating teams
- Arizona accepts invitation to play Boston College in the 2013 AdvoCare V100 Bowl
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.