Updated Apr 10, 2013 - 1:40 pm
QB Matt Scott to continue NFL visits with Denver Broncos
A quarterback with a good arm and the ability to run, he could be a good fit for many teams in the league. Having already visited with the Philadelphia Eagles, among other teams, and now appears set to chat with the Denver Broncos Thursday.
According to the Denver Post, there is a belief the former Wildcat could make his way up to the third round, where the Broncos hold the 28th pick (90th overall).
Denver would be an interesting fit, as the Broncos already have future Hall of Fame QB Peyton Manning as well as Brock Osweiler, who was a second-round pick out of Arizona State last April.
However Scott, who threw for 3,620 yards and 27 touchdowns last season, would give head coach John Fox a different set of skills at the position.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.