Updated Jan 10, 2013 - 12:27 pm
Arizona Wildcats 2013 football schedule released
The Pac-12's 2013 football schedule was released Thursday, and Arizona's is as follows:
Aug. 31 vs. Northern Arizona
Sept. 7 at UNLV
Sept. 14 vs. UTSA
Sept. 28 at Washington
Oct. 10 at USC
Oct. 19 vs. Utah
Oct. 26 at Colorado
Nov. 2 at California
Nov. 9 vs. UCLA
Nov. 16 vs. Washington State
Nov. 23 vs. Oregon
Nov. 30 at Arizona State
The October 10 matchup at USC will be played on a Thursday.
The Wildcats will not play Stanford or Oregon State this season, but will welcome both California and Washington State back to their schedule.
As for how the schedule looks, the Wildcats will follow what should be a fairly easy non-conference slate with a tough stretch of Pac-12 games. Four road contests in five tries will give a good idea of how good the team is, and if Arizona can survive that stretch could be poised for a strong finish.
You can take a look at Arizona State's 2013 schedule by clicking here.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.