Updated Nov 4, 2012 - 10:46 am
UA's Hobson released from hospital following neck injury
They may not have found it Saturday at the Rose Bowl, but the Wildcats did receive some positive news Sunday on the health front.
Sophomore linebacker Hank Hobson was released from a Los Angeles area hospital Sunday morning. Hobson was kept overnight for precautionary reasons after suffering a neck injury in the fourth quarter of Saturday night's contest.
Hobson was unable to leave the field under his own power and required an ambulance to remove him from the stadium.
The sophomore has only played in six games in 2012 but does have two tackles for a loss on the season. He is scheduled to return to Tucson Sunday, but there is no timetable for his return.
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.