ASU's Todd Graham proud of 'special' senior class
From defensive star Will Sutton to offensive weapon Marion Grice, the Sun Devils have a deep senior class, something Todd Graham made sure to mention.
"It's going to be a special senior day," Graham said. "How they've grown, as young men, I'm really proud of."
Two players Graham noted in particular were defensive back Robert Nelson and defensive end Davon Coleman.
"Both of those guys have made tremendous strides," Graham said, before expanding that to the rest of the graduating players. "I couldn't find a person I didn't think hadn't gotten better, especially the seniors in this bunch."
During his time in Tempe so far, Graham has emphasized character and discipline as pillars of his program. He said the seniors have all embraced those principles and is proud of how they've grown.
"Not just what they've done on the field, but how they've grown as a complete person. That's in the classroom, on the field, in the community.
"It's a special group so it will be a special day for us."
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.