The Pulse: ASU expected to win one way or another versus visiting Oregon State
Of the 452 polled by Arizona Sports, 89% of voters expect the Sun Devils to win, whether big or close, while a mere 53 fans (11%) anticipate a loss at the hands of quarterback Sean Mannion and the Beavers.
Arizona State takes the field Saturday at Sun Devil Stadium having won four straight, and five of their last six, while scoring more than 50 points in four of those contests.
Oregon State, meanwhile, has lost two in a row, to No. 6 Stanford and then USC -- both at home in Corvallis, Ore.
Kickoff is at 7:30 MDT and can be heard on Arizona Sports 620.
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.