The Pulse: ASU expected to win one way or another versus visiting Oregon State
Of the 452 polled by Arizona Sports, 89% of voters expect the Sun Devils to win, whether big or close, while a mere 53 fans (11%) anticipate a loss at the hands of quarterback Sean Mannion and the Beavers.
Arizona State takes the field Saturday at Sun Devil Stadium having won four straight, and five of their last six, while scoring more than 50 points in four of those contests.
Oregon State, meanwhile, has lost two in a row, to No. 6 Stanford and then USC -- both at home in Corvallis, Ore.
Kickoff is at 7:30 MDT and can be heard on Arizona Sports 620.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.