The Pulse: ASU expected to win one way or another versus visiting Oregon State
Of the 452 polled by Arizona Sports, 89% of voters expect the Sun Devils to win, whether big or close, while a mere 53 fans (11%) anticipate a loss at the hands of quarterback Sean Mannion and the Beavers.
Arizona State takes the field Saturday at Sun Devil Stadium having won four straight, and five of their last six, while scoring more than 50 points in four of those contests.
Oregon State, meanwhile, has lost two in a row, to No. 6 Stanford and then USC -- both at home in Corvallis, Ore.
Kickoff is at 7:30 MDT and can be heard on Arizona Sports 620.
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.