The Pulse: ASU expected to win one way or another versus visiting Oregon State
Of the 452 polled by Arizona Sports, 89% of voters expect the Sun Devils to win, whether big or close, while a mere 53 fans (11%) anticipate a loss at the hands of quarterback Sean Mannion and the Beavers.
Arizona State takes the field Saturday at Sun Devil Stadium having won four straight, and five of their last six, while scoring more than 50 points in four of those contests.
Oregon State, meanwhile, has lost two in a row, to No. 6 Stanford and then USC -- both at home in Corvallis, Ore.
Kickoff is at 7:30 MDT and can be heard on Arizona Sports 620.
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- ASU football players to again participate in concussion study
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.