Updated Nov 4, 2013 - 6:04 pm
ASU to wear new jersey combination for Utah game
This will be the second time the Sun Devils wear the helmet, which features a large pitchfork on one side and the player's uniform number on the other. They debuted them as part of their "Maroon Monsoon" jerseys against USC earlier this season.
The Sun Devils have yet to wear the same jersey combination twice this season, making full use of the different options Nike has provided them with. This will be the third time ASU sports the white jersey, and they have a 1-1 record when wearing them this year. They're 4-0 when wearing the maroon option and 1-1 with the black jersey.
The only of their four colors they've yet to wear as a jersey this season is gold, though that uniform has yet to even be confirmed as an option. Students will get to vote for the team's next combination for when the Sun Devils host Oregon State on Nov. 16.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.