Updated Nov 4, 2013 - 6:04 pm
ASU to wear new jersey combination for Utah game
This will be the second time the Sun Devils wear the helmet, which features a large pitchfork on one side and the player's uniform number on the other. They debuted them as part of their "Maroon Monsoon" jerseys against USC earlier this season.
The Sun Devils have yet to wear the same jersey combination twice this season, making full use of the different options Nike has provided them with. This will be the third time ASU sports the white jersey, and they have a 1-1 record when wearing them this year. They're 4-0 when wearing the maroon option and 1-1 with the black jersey.
The only of their four colors they've yet to wear as a jersey this season is gold, though that uniform has yet to even be confirmed as an option. Students will get to vote for the team's next combination for when the Sun Devils host Oregon State on Nov. 16.
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game