Updated Nov 4, 2013 - 6:04 pm
ASU to wear new jersey combination for Utah game
This will be the second time the Sun Devils wear the helmet, which features a large pitchfork on one side and the player's uniform number on the other. They debuted them as part of their "Maroon Monsoon" jerseys against USC earlier this season.
The Sun Devils have yet to wear the same jersey combination twice this season, making full use of the different options Nike has provided them with. This will be the third time ASU sports the white jersey, and they have a 1-1 record when wearing them this year. They're 4-0 when wearing the maroon option and 1-1 with the black jersey.
The only of their four colors they've yet to wear as a jersey this season is gold, though that uniform has yet to even be confirmed as an option. Students will get to vote for the team's next combination for when the Sun Devils host Oregon State on Nov. 16.
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.