Updated Nov 4, 2013 - 6:04 pm
ASU to wear new jersey combination for Utah game
This will be the second time the Sun Devils wear the helmet, which features a large pitchfork on one side and the player's uniform number on the other. They debuted them as part of their "Maroon Monsoon" jerseys against USC earlier this season.
The Sun Devils have yet to wear the same jersey combination twice this season, making full use of the different options Nike has provided them with. This will be the third time ASU sports the white jersey, and they have a 1-1 record when wearing them this year. They're 4-0 when wearing the maroon option and 1-1 with the black jersey.
The only of their four colors they've yet to wear as a jersey this season is gold, though that uniform has yet to even be confirmed as an option. Students will get to vote for the team's next combination for when the Sun Devils host Oregon State on Nov. 16.
- Arizona State football creates 'Honor Row' to recognize current and past military at home games
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!