Arizona State releases 2013 football uniform information
Knowing that, Friday the school released the combinations it plans on wearing for its 2013 home games.
According to the release, the Sept. 14 game against Wisconsin will be the annual Blackout game, and the Sept. 28 contest with USC will be the second "Maroon Monsoon" game.
From there, fans will have the opportunity to choose what combinations will be worn for the games against Colorado and Oregon State, with voting to be conducted online and via social media.
"Our fans and students play a huge part in our success and we're only going to go as far as they can help take us," head football coach Todd Graham said. "We set the school record last season for student attendance and we want to keep that momentum going. Allowing them to decide what we wear on Saturdays is another chance for us to bring them even closer to our program."
Besides the colors worn on the field, ASU is encouraging fans to wear specific colors in the stands depending on the game.
- Bowls feature impressive gift packages for participating teams
- Arizona State accepts invitation to play in 2013 Holiday Bowl against Texas Tech
- Some things are more disappointing than Arizona State's loss to Stanford
- Arizona State dips in national polls after loss to Stanford in Pac-12 Championship
- Fork Report: Devils dominated in Pac-12 Championship Game
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition