Arizona State releases 2013 football uniform information
Knowing that, Friday the school released the combinations it plans on wearing for its 2013 home games.
According to the release, the Sept. 14 game against Wisconsin will be the annual Blackout game, and the Sept. 28 contest with USC will be the second "Maroon Monsoon" game.
From there, fans will have the opportunity to choose what combinations will be worn for the games against Colorado and Oregon State, with voting to be conducted online and via social media.
"Our fans and students play a huge part in our success and we're only going to go as far as they can help take us," head football coach Todd Graham said. "We set the school record last season for student attendance and we want to keep that momentum going. Allowing them to decide what we wear on Saturdays is another chance for us to bring them even closer to our program."
Besides the colors worn on the field, ASU is encouraging fans to wear specific colors in the stands depending on the game.
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.