Updated Feb 8, 2013 - 11:36 am
ESPN.com: ASU recruiting class earns C+
On one end, the Sun Devils lost their top recruit in four-star Georgia quarterback Joshua Dobbs, resulting in a quarterback-less recruiting class.
On the other end, Graham brought in 29 total recruits -- 10 junior college transfers, one D-I transfer and 18 high school graduates -- stretching from Florida to Pennsylvania to California.
After all letters of intent were filed away, in an ESPN Insider piece, Recruiting Nation ranked ASU at No. 8 in the Pac-12 with a C+ grade.
Breakdown: The Sun Devils have done a good job at the juco level with this class. They signed their top overall commit out of the junior college ranks, defensive tackle Marcus Hardison, and wide receiver teammates Jaelen Strong and Joe Morris. As for prep products, the Sun Devils did well in California, getting signatures from four-star defensive end Garrett Marino and twin linebackers Viliami and A.J. Latu..
With the loss of Dobbs, JUCO defensive tackle transfer Marcus Hardison headlines the 2013 Sun Devil signees. ESPN.com's No. 5 junior college recruit had 26 other offers away from Tempe, including Texas A&M, Oklahoma and Florida State. Recruiting Nation states Hardison should make an immediate impact on the line with his disruptive presence up front, giving Graham another weapon next to the 2012 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, Will Sutton.
- Bowls feature impressive gift packages for participating teams
- Arizona State accepts invitation to play in 2013 Holiday Bowl against Texas Tech
- Some things are more disappointing than Arizona State's loss to Stanford
- Arizona State dips in national polls after loss to Stanford in Pac-12 Championship
- Fork Report: Devils dominated in Pac-12 Championship Game
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition