Updated Feb 8, 2013 - 11:36 am
ESPN.com: ASU recruiting class earns C+
On one end, the Sun Devils lost their top recruit in four-star Georgia quarterback Joshua Dobbs, resulting in a quarterback-less recruiting class.
On the other end, Graham brought in 29 total recruits -- 10 junior college transfers, one D-I transfer and 18 high school graduates -- stretching from Florida to Pennsylvania to California.
After all letters of intent were filed away, in an ESPN Insider piece, Recruiting Nation ranked ASU at No. 8 in the Pac-12 with a C+ grade.
Breakdown: The Sun Devils have done a good job at the juco level with this class. They signed their top overall commit out of the junior college ranks, defensive tackle Marcus Hardison, and wide receiver teammates Jaelen Strong and Joe Morris. As for prep products, the Sun Devils did well in California, getting signatures from four-star defensive end Garrett Marino and twin linebackers Viliami and A.J. Latu..
With the loss of Dobbs, JUCO defensive tackle transfer Marcus Hardison headlines the 2013 Sun Devil signees. ESPN.com's No. 5 junior college recruit had 26 other offers away from Tempe, including Texas A&M, Oklahoma and Florida State. Recruiting Nation states Hardison should make an immediate impact on the line with his disruptive presence up front, giving Graham another weapon next to the 2012 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, Will Sutton.
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.