Updated Dec 27, 2012 - 1:21 pm
Marion Grice leaves ASU to be with family
Unfortunately for the Sun Devils, they might be making the trip without their second-leading rusher.
Junior running back Marion Grice (520 rushing yards) left the team this weekend, after his brother was killed in an attempted robbery Friday.
Grice did not practice Saturday before heading back to Houston to be with his family. In 2012, Grice provided ASU's offense with the perfect compliment to senior Cameron Marshall. He led the team in rushing touchdowns (9) and yards/carry (5.8).
It's unknown if he will return to the team before Saturday's game against the Midshipmen.
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game