The Pulse: Coyotes to make a playoff push
This time, we asked if the Phoenix Coyotes are going to surge post-Olympic break and make the playoffs.
You think they are.
A total of 412 votes were submitted, with "yes" earning 235 -- or 57 percent.
At the break, the Coyotes have a 27-21-10 record with 64 points. They have the same record as the eighth-place Dallas Stars, though the Stars own the tiebreaker and would be in the postseason if it started today.
But with 24 games left, the Coyotes have a chance to make good on the fans' faith.
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday April 9Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses the team's recent five-game losing streak.