Updated Dec 13, 2013 - 8:34 am
The Pulse: Coyotes fans excited about potential outdoor game
Thursday, we asked our readers whether or not they'd attend the rumored NHL Stadium Series game the Phoenix Coyotes could host in 2015.
The choices were: "Yes, it sounds like a cool idea" and "No, it's a silly marketing gimmick."
Overwhemingly, our respondents would support the outdoor game with 79 percent of 451 voters saying they'd attend.
There will be four Stadium Series games played this season, starting with the Anaheim Ducks playing the Los Angeles Kings at Dodger Stadium January 25.
The Rangers and Devils will tangle at Yankee Stadium January 26 and two days later, the Rangers will play the Islanders at the same venue.
The series concludes March 1 at Soldier Field in Chicago with the Blackhawks hosting the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday April 9Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses the team's recent five-game losing streak.
- Luke Lapinski, Coyotes pre and post-game host - Wednesday April 9Coyotes pre and post-game host Luke Lapinski discusses the Coyotes' playoff race.