Phoenix Coyotes announce tailgaiting schedule
As announced on Coyotes.com, tailgating will be permitted in parking lots A, B, G, J, K and Y, with the lots opening four hours before puck drop. The first opportunity for fans will be Saturday, Oct. 19, prior to the team's game against the Detroit Red Wings.
"We are excited to introduce tailgating prior to all Coyotes weekend home games this season," said Coyotes President and CEO Anthony LeBlanc. "We are very fortunate to live in a city that has such great weather during the hockey season so we are encouraging fans to come early to our weekend games and enjoy the great atmosphere outside Jobing.com Arena. We are continually looking for new ways to enhance the game experience for our fans."
The entire 2013-14 tailgating schedule can be seen below:
· Saturday, Oct. 19 versus Detroit Red Wings (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Oct. 26 versus Edmonton Oilers (1 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 9 versus Washington Capitals (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 16 versus Tampa Bay Lightning (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 23 versus Anaheim Ducks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 30 versus Chicago Blackhawks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Dec. 14 versus Carolina Hurricanes (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 4 versus Philadelphia Flyers (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 11 versus Anaheim Ducks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 18 versus New Jersey Devils (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Feb. 1 versus Pittsburgh Penguins (6 p.m. start)
· Sunday, Mar. 2 versus St. Louis Blues (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 15 versus Calgary Flames (7 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 22 versus Boston Bruins (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 29 versus Minnesota Wild (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Apr. 12 versus San Jose Sharks (6 p.m. start)
· Sunday, Apr. 13 versus Dallas Stars (6 p.m. start)
- Coyotes on right financial track with new owners
- Coyotes captain Doan: Chances at winning Stanley Cup next few years as good as anybody
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Friday April 18Burns and Gambo recap the season with captain Shane Doan.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?