Phoenix Coyotes announce tailgaiting schedule
As announced on Coyotes.com, tailgating will be permitted in parking lots A, B, G, J, K and Y, with the lots opening four hours before puck drop. The first opportunity for fans will be Saturday, Oct. 19, prior to the team's game against the Detroit Red Wings.
"We are excited to introduce tailgating prior to all Coyotes weekend home games this season," said Coyotes President and CEO Anthony LeBlanc. "We are very fortunate to live in a city that has such great weather during the hockey season so we are encouraging fans to come early to our weekend games and enjoy the great atmosphere outside Jobing.com Arena. We are continually looking for new ways to enhance the game experience for our fans."
The entire 2013-14 tailgating schedule can be seen below:
· Saturday, Oct. 19 versus Detroit Red Wings (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Oct. 26 versus Edmonton Oilers (1 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 9 versus Washington Capitals (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 16 versus Tampa Bay Lightning (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 23 versus Anaheim Ducks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 30 versus Chicago Blackhawks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Dec. 14 versus Carolina Hurricanes (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 4 versus Philadelphia Flyers (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 11 versus Anaheim Ducks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 18 versus New Jersey Devils (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Feb. 1 versus Pittsburgh Penguins (6 p.m. start)
· Sunday, Mar. 2 versus St. Louis Blues (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 15 versus Calgary Flames (7 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 22 versus Boston Bruins (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 29 versus Minnesota Wild (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Apr. 12 versus San Jose Sharks (6 p.m. start)
· Sunday, Apr. 13 versus Dallas Stars (6 p.m. start)
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.