Updated May 8, 2013 - 5:29 pm
Report: Another candidate making bid to buy Phoenix Coyotes
The Coyotes have been owned by the National Hockey League since 2009, when previous owner Jerry Moyes entered the franchise into Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
From the Phoenix Business Journal:
Pastor's group also could bid to manage Jobing.com Arena. The city of Glendale owns the 10-year old arena and is expecting bids from outside parties for managing ad marketing the facility. Those bids are due May 24.
Former San Jose Sharks CEO Greg Jamison's efforts to buy the team stalled in January when he couldn't secure enough capital to complete the purchase.
Jamison's group, along with another headed by Canadian businessmen George Gosbee and Anthony Leblanc, is still interested in purchasing the team, according to reports.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.