Updated Dec 20, 2012 - 2:19 pm
NHL cancels games through January 14
The league announced Thursday it has canceled all games through January 14.
A total of 625 games -- or 50.8 percent of the season -- have now been lost to the work stoppage.
Locally, the Phoenix Coyotes have lost five more home games, including dates with the Philadelphia Flyers, Nashville Predators, New York Rangers, San Jose Sharks and Pittsburgh Penguins.
In all the Coyotes have lost 22 home games.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Tuesday November 26Shane Doan talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Monday night.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Coach - Tuesday November 26Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Tuesday night.