Updated Dec 20, 2012 - 2:19 pm
NHL cancels games through January 14
The league announced Thursday it has canceled all games through January 14.
A total of 625 games -- or 50.8 percent of the season -- have now been lost to the work stoppage.
Locally, the Phoenix Coyotes have lost five more home games, including dates with the Philadelphia Flyers, Nashville Predators, New York Rangers, San Jose Sharks and Pittsburgh Penguins.
In all the Coyotes have lost 22 home games.
- Tippett: Outdoor game in Phoenix would be 'great for our city'
- Coyotes coach Tippett: Backup G Thomas Greiss has 'earned the confidence of his teammates'
- 'Yotes Notes: Vermette celebrates big night with two-goal performance in win over Colorado
- Ice Bites: Where would the Coyotes host an outdoor NHL game?
- Report: Phoenix Coyotes ready to host outdoor game
- Antoine Vermette, Coyotes Center - Wednesday December 11Antoine Vermette discusses his two-goal performance against the Avalanche Tuesday.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Wednesday December 11The Yotes grabbed a solid bounce back win over the Avalanche.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?