NHL announces cancellation of games through November 1
The league made the announcement Friday, meaning a total of 135 games have been lost in the labor dispute.
The Phoenix Coyotes, who had already seen four games canceled, saw another four bite the dust with Friday's announcement.
10/25 vs. Nashville
10/27 @ Los Angeles
10/30 @ Chicago
11/1 @ Buffalo
That brings the total to eight, with an even split of four home games and four away games.
According to the league, the cancellation of games was necessary because of the absence of a Collective Bargaining Agreement between the NHL Players' Association and the NHL.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 25Tippett tells Burns & Gambo why he thinks the Coyotes didn't get into the postseason
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 19Tippett goes over what the Coyotes have to do to make the playoffs. He also gives an injury update o
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 11Coyotes are making a late playoff push after beating Edmonton last night. Coach Tippett joins the sh
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes' Head Coach - Friday April 5Coach Tippett talks to Burns & Gambo about the win over Detroit and the moves at the trade deadline.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Thursday March 28Don talks about Mike Smith's contract, the Coyotes' offensive struggles, and how they can get back i