Updated Oct 4, 2012 - 11:52 am
NHL announces cancellation of regular season games
Included in the carnage are four Phoenix Coyotes games:
Oct. 13 vs. Dallas
Oct. 16 at Dallas
Oct. 18 vs. Calgary
Oct. 20 vs. Anaheim
According to the league, "the cancellation was necessary because of the absence of a Collective Bargaining Agreement between the NHL Players' Association and the NHL."
- 'Yotes Notes: Rough 3rd period buries Phoenix Coyotes in Montreal
- Phoenix Coyotes captain Shane Doan opens up about illness, timetable for return unknown
- 'Yotes Notes: Loose puck battle proves to be the difference, as Phoenix falls to Carolina
- Off the Ice: Phoenix Coyotes clicking without their captain
- The Pulse: Coyotes fans excited about potential outdoor game
- Anthony LeBlanc, Coyotes President and CEO - Wednesday December 18Anthony LeBlanc, Coyotes President and CEO talks about the teams season so far.
- Antoine Vermette, Coyotes Center - Wednesday December 11Antoine Vermette discusses his two-goal performance against the Avalanche Tuesday.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Wednesday December 11The Yotes grabbed a solid bounce back win over the Avalanche.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.