Updated Oct 3, 2012 - 8:19 pm
Phoenix Coyotes' Lauri Korpikoski signs with TPS
The Phoenix Coyotes have lost another player to the NHL lockout.
According to NBCSports.com, left winger Lauri Korpikoski has signed with TPS Turku in his native Finland.
He played with them in 2005-2006 before debuting with the Hartford Wolf Pack of the AHL.
Korpikoski was a key component of the Coyotes' offensive attack last season. He scored 17 goals and compiled 37 points in 82 games.
While Korpikoski was under contract with Phoenix for the 2012-2013 season, he will reportedly spend the entire season with TPS if their isn't a CBA agreement by the end of the Finnish SM-liiga's break in November.
The 26-year-old has 102 points in 300 career games.
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!