Opening Series uniform patch revealed for Diamondbacks, Dodgers games in Australia
The Diamondbacks, who are slated to host both parts of the two-game series, will show off their home kits while the Dodgers will wear away grey and both teams will feature the patch, which shows the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. In addition to the Australian landmarks, the sleeve patch reads "Major League Baseball/ Opening Series/ Sydney, Australia/ 2014" and includes the logos of both teams, along with that of MLB.
The first pitch of the first game of the two-game series is slated for 1:00 a.m. local time on March 22 and can be heard on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- Gerardo Parra's Arizona Diamondbacks career: By the Numbers
- Martin Prado: By the Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks call up Andy Marte and Roger Kieschnick from Triple-A Reno
- Arizona Diamondbacks trade Martin Prado to New York Yankees
- Arizona Diamondbacks trade Gerardo Parra to Milwaukee Brewers for prospects Mitch Haniger and Anthony Banda
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.