Updated Feb 8, 2014 - 3:06 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks announce 2014 bobblehead dates at Chase Field
The team plans to give away bobblehead figures prior to the start of at least five home games in the upcoming season. The bobbleheads planned to be handed out to fans will be of Patrick Corbin on April 26, Gerardo Parra on May 17, Martin Prado on June 7, Bob Brenly on Aug. 30 and Paul Goldschmidt on Sept. 13.
The D-backs will also feature giveaway items such as team slippers, camouflage jerseys, cereal bowls and duffel bags on specific dates during the season.
Also planned for 2014 are individual theme nights, such as Zombie Night (April 25), Elvis Night (May 16) Oktoberfest (Sept. 26) and Hispanic Heritage Night (Sept. 27).
The team will also have two $5 college nights, and there will be post-game fireworks shows following 10 Friday night home games.
Click here to see the Diamondbacks' entire 2014 promotional schedule.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.