Arizona Diamondbacks release 2014 Spring Training Schedule
The D-backs' Spring Training schedule is a bit different next year due to their trip to Australia for the Opening Day series against the Dodgers. The team will play 24 games before heading out on March 17. They'll play four more games when they return -- two at Salt River Fields and two at Chase Field -- to complete Spring Training.
There will be 15 D-backs home games, including four night contests. Single-game tickets for those games will go on-sale Jan. 11. Last year, the team sold out 12 Spring Training games and set the attendance record with 12,864 fans against Seattle on March 24.
This marks the fourth year Salt River Fields will host D-backs games, as well as serve as the home for the Colorado Rockies.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.