Arizona Diamondbacks release 2014 Spring Training Schedule
The D-backs' Spring Training schedule is a bit different next year due to their trip to Australia for the Opening Day series against the Dodgers. The team will play 24 games before heading out on March 17. They'll play four more games when they return -- two at Salt River Fields and two at Chase Field -- to complete Spring Training.
There will be 15 D-backs home games, including four night contests. Single-game tickets for those games will go on-sale Jan. 11. Last year, the team sold out 12 Spring Training games and set the attendance record with 12,864 fans against Seattle on March 24.
This marks the fourth year Salt River Fields will host D-backs games, as well as serve as the home for the Colorado Rockies.
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Mets complete sweep of Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks are no easy fix, but who should get the chance?
- Debut in the books, Mike Bolsinger prepares for first start
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.