Arizona Diamondbacks release 2014 Spring Training Schedule
The D-backs' Spring Training schedule is a bit different next year due to their trip to Australia for the Opening Day series against the Dodgers. The team will play 24 games before heading out on March 17. They'll play four more games when they return -- two at Salt River Fields and two at Chase Field -- to complete Spring Training.
There will be 15 D-backs home games, including four night contests. Single-game tickets for those games will go on-sale Jan. 11. Last year, the team sold out 12 Spring Training games and set the attendance record with 12,864 fans against Seattle on March 24.
This marks the fourth year Salt River Fields will host D-backs games, as well as serve as the home for the Colorado Rockies.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?