Paul Goldschmidt named NL MVP finalist
Many see Goldschmidt's road to capturing the honors as a difficult one, despite having some of the best offensive numbers in the league, with an NL-leading 125 runs batted in and 36 home runs. McCutchen is viewed as the favorite, given his role in leading the Pirates to their first postseason berth since 1992. The Diamondbacks, in contrast, finished at .500 for the second straight season. Molina, meanwhile, helped to anchor the NL-champion Cardinals.
The final MVP vote announcement is due on Nov. 14.
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 9When is it time to make changes?