Arizona Diamondbacks 2014 schedule released
The teams will play twice, with each getting one "home game" in the series.
From there, the D-backs will return stateside for their true home opener on March 31 as they begin a four-game set with the San Francisco Giants.
The D-backs' interleague schedule consists of the Cleveland Indians, Detroit Tigers, Houston Astros and Kansas City Royals at home, while they will travel to face the Indians, Chicago White Sox, Astros and Minnesota Twins.
Arizona will close its regular season with a three-game series against the St. Louis Cardinals.
The entire 2014 Diamondbacks schedule can be found here.
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.