Updated Jun 17, 2013 - 10:22 am
Aaron Hill plays in pair of rehab games over the weekend
Hill, who has been on the disabled list since April 15 due to a broken left hand, played in a pair of rehab games with Triple-A Reno. After going 1-4 with an RBI Saturday, Hill tallied two hits, two runs and an RBI Sunday. He's struck out twice in the two games.
Before the injury, Hill hit .306 with two home runs and six RBI for the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.