Updated May 6, 2013 - 11:36 am
Adam Eaton continues rehab assignment
He did not play in the field Sunday, serving only as the designated hitter. Eaton went 0-for-4 with an RBI and a strikeout in a 6-5 loss to the Tacoma Rainiers.
In the three games with Reno, Eaton is batting .143 in 14 at-bats, with two hits, a double, two RBI and four strikeouts. He has yet to play in the field in any games.
The 24-year-old hurt the elbow in spring training and had an MRI on March 21st that revealed the UCL sprain. The D-backs originally said Eaton would be out 6-8 weeks and expected him back in early May.
Eaton appeared in 22 games for the D-backs in 2012, and hit .259 with two home runs and five RBI.
Kyndra de St. Aubin, Reporter - Arizona Sports 98.7
- ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian on trading Gerardo Parra: 'Maybe you've got to look at it'
- Diamondbacks president Derrick Hall: Bullpen is where trades may come from
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- D-backs drop series finale to Tigers: By the Numbers
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.