Updated Feb 28, 2013 - 12:24 pm
Prado could be Poseidon
Apparently Prado's intensity button is stuck in the "ON" position.
This is the beating heart of the clubhouse chemistry question: can a human being inspire others to do better, work harder and be more prepared…every day? And, more importantly, can they do it over the course of 162 games?
But intensity without production is not leadership; it's the definition of a ticking time-bomb. If Martin Prado struggles, he will not be pleasant to be around and his leadership qualities will suffer; if he produces, his greatest gift to the D-backs will be the impact his person will have on his teammates. After all, a high tide floats all boats.
Here's hoping Prado is Poseidon.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Diamondbacks reinstate Jordan Pacheco, release Nick Evans
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.