Updated Feb 7, 2013 - 2:59 pm
Diamondbacks announce 2013 promotional schedule
Promotional highlights include a Wade Miley garden gnome and three bobbleheads, among others.
Miley's gnome will be given away on April 27, when the D-backs host the Rockies. The first of the three bobbleheads will be distributed on June 8, and will honor second baseman Aaron Hill for his two cycles last season by displaying the hashtag #BiCycle, courtesy of Arizona Sports 620. The other two bobbleheads will feature first baseman Paul Goldschmidt on Aug. 10, and catcher Miguel Montero on Sept. 14, in honor of Hispanic Heritage Day.
Additionally, the D-backs will be hosting a new series of events prior to four games this season (Apr. 1, Apr. 13, May 11, Sept. 14). The street festivals will host food trucks, D-backs inflatables and other activities for fans before entering the stadium.
The ball club will also host $5 College Nights, School Family Nights, Choir Nights and Senior Days. The team will also present post-game fireworks following ten Friday night games throughout the season.
The D-backs 2013 promotional dates are available at dbacks.com/giveaways, with highlights below:
2013 Magnet Schedule, courtesy of Pepsi (First 50,000 fans on April 1 vs. Cardinals)
APS Green Series (April 12-14 vs. Dodgers)
Beat LA T-shirt, courtesy of Gila River Casinos (First 20,000 fans on April 13 vs. Dodgers)
Jackie Robinson Day (April 25 vs. Rockies)
D-backs Outdoor Recreation Night (April 27 vs. Rockies)
Wade Miley Garden Gnome, courtesy of Sanderson Ford (First 20,000 fans on April 27 vs. Rockies)
Faith & Family Night Concert, presented by Grand Canyon University (May 10 vs. Phillies)
Mother's Day Tote Bag, courtesy of Pepsi (First 5,000 moms on May 12 vs. Phillies)
Boy Scout Night Sleepover (May 24 vs. Padres)
D. Baxter Fan, courtesy of CenturyLink (First 10,000 fans on May 25 vs. Padres)
D-backs Memorial Day Doubleheader (May 27 vs. Rangers)
D-backs Snapback Cap, courtesy of Budweiser (First 5,000 fans 21 and older at the 12:40 p.m. game on May 27 vs. Rangers)
Aaron Hill #BiCycle Bobblehead, courtesy of Arizona Sports 620 (First 20,000 fans on June 8 vs. Giants)
Bark in the Park, presented by Pet Club (June 9 vs. Giants)
MLB Network Drawstring Bag (First 20,000 fans June 22 vs. Reds)
D-backs Stars and Stripes T-shirt, courtesy of Ram Trucks (First 15,000 fans on July 5 vs. Rockies)
D-backs Playing Cards, courtesy of Gila River Casinos (First 5,000 fans 21 and older on July 12 vs. Brewers)
Native American Recognition Day (July 13 vs. Brewers)
D-backs Beach Towel, courtesy of Gila River Casinos (First 20,000 fans on July 13 vs. Brewers)
Back-To-School Backpack, courtesy of Cox Communications (First 5,000 kids on July 14 vs. Brewers)
D-backs Luchador Mask (First 20,000 fans on July 27 vs. Padres)
Paul Goldschmidt Bobblehead (First 20,000 fans on August 10 vs. Mets)
Miguel Montero Growth Chart, courtesy of Arizona Milk Producers (First 5,000 kids on August 11 vs. Mets)
D-backs Alumni Night (August 31 vs. Giants)
Labor Day Game (September 2 vs. Blue Jays)
Faith & Family Night Concert, presented by Grand Canyon University (September 13 vs. Rockies)
D-backs Hispanic Heritage Day, presented by Budweiser (September 14 vs. Rockies)
Miguel Montero Bobblehead, courtesy of Subway (First 20,000 fans on September 14 vs. Rockies)
D-backs Luchador Cape, courtesy of Circle K (First 5,000 kids on September 15 vs. Rockies)
Bark in the Park, presented by Pet Club (September 15 vs. Rockies)
Roberto Clemente Day (September 18 vs. Dodgers)
D-backs Car Show Street Festival (September 29 vs. Nationals)
2014 Magnet Schedule (First 20,000 fans on September 30 vs. Nationals)
- ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian on trading Gerardo Parra: 'Maybe you've got to look at it'
- Diamondbacks president Derrick Hall: Bullpen is where trades may come from
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- D-backs drop series finale to Tigers: By the Numbers
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.