Updated Jul 2, 2014 - 1:05 pm
The Pulse: LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony are not coming to Phoenix
Monday, we asked how likely you thought it was that the Suns would land both LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony.
A total of 1,205 votes were submitted, and the consensus is that there's no chance.
In fact, 894 votes, or 74 percent, think we were ridiculous for even asking the question.
Just 195 votes, or 16 percent, believe that not only is it a reasonable question, but a very likely proposition.
So at least there's that.
- The Pulse: Suns fans feel offseason has been 'incomplete'
- Phoenix Suns' Miles Plumlee named to 2014 USA Men's Select Team
- Phoenix Suns dig deep for shooting with Anthony Tolliver
- New Phoenix Sun Isaiah Thomas: 'I just felt wanted'
- Phoenix Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Isaiah Thomas helps achieve goal of building depth
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.