Updated Jul 8, 2014 - 10:22 am
Where in the World is Eric Bledsoe?
Eric Bledsoe, whom the team acquired prior to last season, is coming off a season in in which he averaged 17.7 points, 5.5 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.
Just 24 years old, the restricted free agent is bound to receive numerous offers from all over the NBA, and while conventional wisdom (and the Suns' pledges) has him returning to the Valley, that doesn't mean he won't consider leaving.
So, in order to help keep track of where he's going and who he's talking to, we present to you...
July 8, 2014
"There's really a limited amount of teams who have the cap space to do the kind of contract he's looking for and need a point guard," Paul Coro told Doug and Wolf on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM Tuesday.
July 5, 2014
The Phoenix Suns are reportedly meeting with agent Rich Paul, and this time it has nothing to do with LeBron James.
Suns & RFA Eric Bledsoe's agent Rich Paul in early stages of contract talks, a source said.Other suitors in limbo until LeBron & Melo decide— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) July 6, 2014
Armed with the No. 2 selection in the 2014 NBA Draft, Jabari Parker, and a new head coach, Jason Kidd, the Milwaukee Bucks are looking to bolster their roster, particularly in the backcourt.
In addition to weighing possible trade for Lin, I'm told Bucks are pitching offer sheet to RFA Eric Bledsoe and pursuing PG Greivis Vasquez— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 5, 2014
June 23, 2014
"I don't think he wants to leave Phoenix," Coro said. "It's probably frustrating for everybody to hear him not just say a simple thing like ‘man I would really love to stay here, it was great here, I love my team, I could really see myself being here a long time.' It would have been great if somebody had coached him to say that or had him say that, but I think we maybe read a little too much into Eric Bledsoe not saying things like that."
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.