Updated Jul 8, 2014 - 10:22 am
Where in the World is Eric Bledsoe?
Eric Bledsoe, whom the team acquired prior to last season, is coming off a season in in which he averaged 17.7 points, 5.5 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.
Just 24 years old, the restricted free agent is bound to receive numerous offers from all over the NBA, and while conventional wisdom (and the Suns' pledges) has him returning to the Valley, that doesn't mean he won't consider leaving.
So, in order to help keep track of where he's going and who he's talking to, we present to you...
July 8, 2014
"There's really a limited amount of teams who have the cap space to do the kind of contract he's looking for and need a point guard," Paul Coro told Doug and Wolf on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM Tuesday.
July 5, 2014
The Phoenix Suns are reportedly meeting with agent Rich Paul, and this time it has nothing to do with LeBron James.
Suns & RFA Eric Bledsoe's agent Rich Paul in early stages of contract talks, a source said.Other suitors in limbo until LeBron & Melo decide— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) July 6, 2014
Armed with the No. 2 selection in the 2014 NBA Draft, Jabari Parker, and a new head coach, Jason Kidd, the Milwaukee Bucks are looking to bolster their roster, particularly in the backcourt.
In addition to weighing possible trade for Lin, I'm told Bucks are pitching offer sheet to RFA Eric Bledsoe and pursuing PG Greivis Vasquez— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 5, 2014
June 23, 2014
"I don't think he wants to leave Phoenix," Coro said. "It's probably frustrating for everybody to hear him not just say a simple thing like ‘man I would really love to stay here, it was great here, I love my team, I could really see myself being here a long time.' It would have been great if somebody had coached him to say that or had him say that, but I think we maybe read a little too much into Eric Bledsoe not saying things like that."
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.