Updated Jul 8, 2014 - 10:22 am
Where in the World is Eric Bledsoe?
Eric Bledsoe, whom the team acquired prior to last season, is coming off a season in in which he averaged 17.7 points, 5.5 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.
Just 24 years old, the restricted free agent is bound to receive numerous offers from all over the NBA, and while conventional wisdom (and the Suns' pledges) has him returning to the Valley, that doesn't mean he won't consider leaving.
So, in order to help keep track of where he's going and who he's talking to, we present to you...
July 8, 2014
"There's really a limited amount of teams who have the cap space to do the kind of contract he's looking for and need a point guard," Paul Coro told Doug and Wolf on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM Tuesday.
July 5, 2014
The Phoenix Suns are reportedly meeting with agent Rich Paul, and this time it has nothing to do with LeBron James.
Suns & RFA Eric Bledsoe's agent Rich Paul in early stages of contract talks, a source said.Other suitors in limbo until LeBron & Melo decide— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) July 6, 2014
Armed with the No. 2 selection in the 2014 NBA Draft, Jabari Parker, and a new head coach, Jason Kidd, the Milwaukee Bucks are looking to bolster their roster, particularly in the backcourt.
In addition to weighing possible trade for Lin, I'm told Bucks are pitching offer sheet to RFA Eric Bledsoe and pursuing PG Greivis Vasquez— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 5, 2014
June 23, 2014
"I don't think he wants to leave Phoenix," Coro said. "It's probably frustrating for everybody to hear him not just say a simple thing like ‘man I would really love to stay here, it was great here, I love my team, I could really see myself being here a long time.' It would have been great if somebody had coached him to say that or had him say that, but I think we maybe read a little too much into Eric Bledsoe not saying things like that."
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.