ESPN: A quartet of Suns are among the NBA's most improved
Ladies and gentlemen, your 2013-14 Phoenix Suns.
Chances are their accomplishment will be recognized with a few awards following the season, including the likely naming of GM Ryan McDonough as GM of the Year and possibly Jeff Hornacek as Coach of the Year.
But will there be any hardware for the players themselves?
According to ESPN's panel of experts, it's possible.
In their "Most Improved Player" voting, a whopping four different Suns were named.
Goran Dragic, who upped his scoring output to 20.3 points per game from 14.7 last season -- and improved in basically every way a player can improve -- earned three votes.
Gerald Green, who played a career-high 28.4 minutes per game and averaged a career-best 15.8 points, got a pair of votes.
The other two Suns to receive votes were Miles Plumlee and Markieff Morris.
Plumlee, who arrived along with Green in a trade with the Indiana Pacers, averaged 8.1 points, 7.8 rebounds and 1.1 blocks per game, whereas Morris averaged 13.8 points and 6.0 rebounds per game in a reserve role.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.