Updated Mar 11, 2014 - 4:09 pm
Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
Tucker got tangled up with Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin about midway through the fourth quarter of the Suns' 112-105 loss Monday night. While the players were on the floor, Tucker threw an elbow. He was ejected following a video review.
Griffin was not reprimanded by the officials or the league.
The third-year guard will serve the unpaid suspension Wednesday night when Phoenix hosts the Cleveland Cavaliers at US Airways Center.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.