The Pulse: Suns will fall just short of 50 wins
Monday, we asked if the Suns would reach the 50-win mark this season.
A total of 680 votes were submitted, and while there's optimism surrounding the team, the majority believe they won't quite reach that plateau.
The largest margin of votes went to "No, but they'll come close," as that earned 381 -- or 56 percent.
The next closest tally went to "Yes, definitely," which had 250 votes, or 37 percent.
Only seven percent of those who responded don't think the Suns will even sniff 50 wins.
The Suns currently have a 35-24 record, meaning they'd have to at least 15-8 over their final 23 games to get to 50. It's not completely out of the realm of possibility, but they certainly have their work cut out for them if that is the goal.
- An open letter to Eric Bledsoe
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.