Updated Feb 16, 2014 - 8:21 am
Goran Dragic models 'Los Suns' alternate uniform
That design turned out to be pretty close to the final product, as modeled by point guard Goran Dragic, in a tweet sent Friday by Chris Creamer of SportsLogos.net.
Creamer notes that the sleeved jersey says "Los Suns" instead of "Sol" or "Soles," which would be a more direct Spanish translation.
The jersey, as worn by Dragic, appears to have smaller diamonds on the back than the original leaked design showed, and there looks to be no pattern around the sleeves and down the sides visible on the front of the shirt.
Original design leaked in November:
As part of the "Noche Latina" theme during the Suns-Thunder game, the first 5,000 fans to enter US Airways Center will receive a "Los Suns" T-shirt courtesy of the Arizona Lottery.
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t