Updated Feb 16, 2014 - 8:21 am
Goran Dragic models 'Los Suns' alternate uniform
That design turned out to be pretty close to the final product, as modeled by point guard Goran Dragic, in a tweet sent Friday by Chris Creamer of SportsLogos.net.
Creamer notes that the sleeved jersey says "Los Suns" instead of "Sol" or "Soles," which would be a more direct Spanish translation.
The jersey, as worn by Dragic, appears to have smaller diamonds on the back than the original leaked design showed, and there looks to be no pattern around the sleeves and down the sides visible on the front of the shirt.
Original design leaked in November:
As part of the "Noche Latina" theme during the Suns-Thunder game, the first 5,000 fans to enter US Airways Center will receive a "Los Suns" T-shirt courtesy of the Arizona Lottery.
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Suns analyst: Team would benefit from veteran experience, clutch performer
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?