Updated Feb 15, 2014 - 8:38 am
Suns center Miles Plumlee records monster block in Rising Stars victory
In Team Hill's 142-136 victory over Team Webber, Plumlee finished with four points, three rebounds and arguably the night's lone defensive highlight.
Facing a two-on-one fast break in the second half -- set up by his younger brother Mason -- Plumlee stepped in front of a high-flying Anthony Davis as the New Orleans Pelicans forward attempted to throw one down in front of his home crowd. Instead, the Suns' leading shot blocker got the best of Davis, meeting him at the top for a vicious swat.
While Plumlee recorded the breathtaking highlight, it was Mason who had the upper hand in the battle between siblings. The former Duke product finished with 20 points on 7-of-10 shooting to go along with seven rebounds in a losing effort. He also happened to recover Miles' block on Davis before the ball hit the ground, dropping it in the hoop in one, fluid motion.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.