Updated Feb 15, 2014 - 8:38 am
Suns center Miles Plumlee records monster block in Rising Stars victory
In Team Hill's 142-136 victory over Team Webber, Plumlee finished with four points, three rebounds and arguably the night's lone defensive highlight.
Facing a two-on-one fast break in the second half -- set up by his younger brother Mason -- Plumlee stepped in front of a high-flying Anthony Davis as the New Orleans Pelicans forward attempted to throw one down in front of his home crowd. Instead, the Suns' leading shot blocker got the best of Davis, meeting him at the top for a vicious swat.
While Plumlee recorded the breathtaking highlight, it was Mason who had the upper hand in the battle between siblings. The former Duke product finished with 20 points on 7-of-10 shooting to go along with seven rebounds in a losing effort. He also happened to recover Miles' block on Davis before the ball hit the ground, dropping it in the hoop in one, fluid motion.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.