Updated Feb 15, 2014 - 8:38 am
Suns center Miles Plumlee records monster block in Rising Stars victory
In Team Hill's 142-136 victory over Team Webber, Plumlee finished with four points, three rebounds and arguably the night's lone defensive highlight.
Facing a two-on-one fast break in the second half -- set up by his younger brother Mason -- Plumlee stepped in front of a high-flying Anthony Davis as the New Orleans Pelicans forward attempted to throw one down in front of his home crowd. Instead, the Suns' leading shot blocker got the best of Davis, meeting him at the top for a vicious swat.
While Plumlee recorded the breathtaking highlight, it was Mason who had the upper hand in the battle between siblings. The former Duke product finished with 20 points on 7-of-10 shooting to go along with seven rebounds in a losing effort. He also happened to recover Miles' block on Davis before the ball hit the ground, dropping it in the hoop in one, fluid motion.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org