Updated Feb 3, 2014 - 1:48 pm
Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic named Western Conference Player of the Week
Dragic was named the Western Conference's Player of the Week for Jan. 27-Feb.2 after he averaged 26.8 points, 6.0 assists and 4.0 rebounds in leading the Suns to four wins. He shot a blistering 63.9 percent from the field, including 69.2 percent from three-point range.
Dragic tied a career-long streak with four straight games with 20 or more points.
It is the second Player of the Week honor of Dragic's career, with the first coming when he was a member of the Houston Rockets in 2012. He is the second Suns player to earn the award this season, as Markieff Morris got the nod for the week of Nov. 4-10.
The 27-year-old is having a career-best season for Phoenix, averaging 20.0 points, 6.1 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game for the surprising 29-18 Suns.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.