Updated Feb 3, 2014 - 1:48 pm
Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic named Western Conference Player of the Week
Dragic was named the Western Conference's Player of the Week for Jan. 27-Feb.2 after he averaged 26.8 points, 6.0 assists and 4.0 rebounds in leading the Suns to four wins. He shot a blistering 63.9 percent from the field, including 69.2 percent from three-point range.
Dragic tied a career-long streak with four straight games with 20 or more points.
It is the second Player of the Week honor of Dragic's career, with the first coming when he was a member of the Houston Rockets in 2012. He is the second Suns player to earn the award this season, as Markieff Morris got the nod for the week of Nov. 4-10.
The 27-year-old is having a career-best season for Phoenix, averaging 20.0 points, 6.1 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game for the surprising 29-18 Suns.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.