Updated Feb 3, 2014 - 1:48 pm
Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic named Western Conference Player of the Week
Dragic was named the Western Conference's Player of the Week for Jan. 27-Feb.2 after he averaged 26.8 points, 6.0 assists and 4.0 rebounds in leading the Suns to four wins. He shot a blistering 63.9 percent from the field, including 69.2 percent from three-point range.
Dragic tied a career-long streak with four straight games with 20 or more points.
It is the second Player of the Week honor of Dragic's career, with the first coming when he was a member of the Houston Rockets in 2012. He is the second Suns player to earn the award this season, as Markieff Morris got the nod for the week of Nov. 4-10.
The 27-year-old is having a career-best season for Phoenix, averaging 20.0 points, 6.1 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game for the surprising 29-18 Suns.
- Phoenix Suns owner: The only question is how much we'll be paying Eric Bledsoe
- Tweaks -- not major changes -- ahead for the Phoenix Suns
- GM: Eric Bledsoe will be a Phoenix Suns player 'for a long time'
- Pau Gasol to the Phoenix Suns makes a lot of sense
- ESPN NBA analyst: Suns have nothing to be ashamed of
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org