Updated Feb 3, 2014 - 1:48 pm
Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic named Western Conference Player of the Week
Dragic was named the Western Conference's Player of the Week for Jan. 27-Feb.2 after he averaged 26.8 points, 6.0 assists and 4.0 rebounds in leading the Suns to four wins. He shot a blistering 63.9 percent from the field, including 69.2 percent from three-point range.
Dragic tied a career-long streak with four straight games with 20 or more points.
It is the second Player of the Week honor of Dragic's career, with the first coming when he was a member of the Houston Rockets in 2012. He is the second Suns player to earn the award this season, as Markieff Morris got the nod for the week of Nov. 4-10.
The 27-year-old is having a career-best season for Phoenix, averaging 20.0 points, 6.1 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game for the surprising 29-18 Suns.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.