Updated Feb 3, 2014 - 1:48 pm
Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic named Western Conference Player of the Week
Dragic was named the Western Conference's Player of the Week for Jan. 27-Feb.2 after he averaged 26.8 points, 6.0 assists and 4.0 rebounds in leading the Suns to four wins. He shot a blistering 63.9 percent from the field, including 69.2 percent from three-point range.
Dragic tied a career-long streak with four straight games with 20 or more points.
It is the second Player of the Week honor of Dragic's career, with the first coming when he was a member of the Houston Rockets in 2012. He is the second Suns player to earn the award this season, as Markieff Morris got the nod for the week of Nov. 4-10.
The 27-year-old is having a career-best season for Phoenix, averaging 20.0 points, 6.1 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game for the surprising 29-18 Suns.
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Suns analyst: Team would benefit from veteran experience, clutch performer
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?